Hudon also scored for the Drakkar. Jean

MessagePosté par hfy962464 » 13 Aoû 2018, 02:13

Charlotte, NC (SportsNetwork. Nick Nelson Jersey .com) - Georgia Tech has rewarded head football coach Paul Johnson with a four-year contract extension through the 2020 season. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Johnsons contract was set to expire after the 2016 campaign. The Yellow Jackets finished 10-2 in the regular season and reached the ACC title game for third time in Johnsons seven seasons at the helm. Im pleased to announce an extension of Paul Johnsons contract, said Georgia Tech athletic director Mike Bobinski in a statement prior to Saturdays ACC championship game against Florida State. This extension reflects our confidence in the solid foundation Coach Johnson has built for the future success of our program, which reaches beyond the field and includes increasingly strong academic achievement. I look forward to Paul Johnsons continued leadership of our football program and am excited about the possibilities in the years ahead. Georgia Tech is 58-34 under Johnson, who was named the ACCs top coach for the third time. In addition to this season, he also garnered the award in 2008 and 2009. I am excited that we were able to work out a contract extension, said Johnson on Saturday. I appreciate the support of our fans, students and alumni during my time here. My family and I are looking forward to being a part of Georgia Tech for a long time. The Yellow Jackets won the 2009 ACC title in Johnsons second season and have earned a bowl bid in each of the coachs first six years. Johnson previously coached at Navy for six seasons and Georgia Southern for five years. He led Georgia Southern to consecutive Division I-AA national championships in 1999 and 2000, and was The Sports Networks Eddie Robinson Award winner as I-AAs top coach in 1998. Doug Martin Raiders Jersey . -- Get a flow chart ready to follow the Packers quarterback situation. Marcus Gilchrist Raiders Jersey .com) - Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett is active for Sundays matchup with the Miami Dolphins. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Gareon-Conley-Raiders-Jersey/ . Lineup news, Fantasy tips and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES Blake Comeau – The Penguins winger had a hat trick in a 4-3 overtime win against Toronto.BOISBRIAND, Que. - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Christopher Clapperton also scored for the Armada while Jevpalovs tacked on an assist for a two-point outing. Frederik Gauthier scored the lone goal for the Oceanic, who lead the second-round series 2-1. Blainville-Boisbriands Etienne Marcoux made 38 saves for the win as Philippe Desrosiers stopped 47-of-49 shots in a losing cause. --- FOREURS 5 VOLTIGEURS 2 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Anthony Mantha scored twice and Samuel Henley had a goal and two assists as Val-dOr beat the Voltigeurs to go ahead 2-1 in its second-round series. Phil Pietroniro and Louick Marcotte also scored for the Foreurs and Antoine Bibeau made 24 saves for the win. Joey Ratelle scored both goals for Drummondville. Louis-Philip Guindon gave up five goals on 27 sshots for the Voltigeurs. Cornellius Carradine Raiders Jersey. --- DRAKKAR 4 HUSKIES 2 ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. -- Frederic Gamelin had a goal and an assist and Philippe Cadorette made 24 saves as Baie-Comeau doubled up the Huskies for a commanding 3-0 second-round series lead. Alexandre Ranger, Gabriel Verpaelst and Charles Hudon also scored for the Drakkar. Jean-Sebastien Dea and Redgie Bois supplied the goals for Rouyn-Noranda. Huskies goaltender Alexandre Belanger stopped 29-of-33 shots in a losing cause. --- OLYMPIQUES 5 MOOSEHEADS 2 GATINEAU, Que. -- Robert Steeves made 25 stops and Vincent Dunn had a goal and an assist as the Olympiques beat Halifax in Game 3 of their second-round clash. Vaclav Karabacek, Taylor Burke, Emile Poirier and Alexis Pepin also scored for Gatineau. Elie Berube had two assists. Jonathan Drouin scored both goals for the Mooseheads, who lead the series 2-1. Halifaxs Zachary Fucale turned away 26-of-30 shots in defeat. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
hfy962464

Retourner vers Votre premier forum